Love Quotes For your Lover, To Impress Him/Her.

  • Quote No : 01

I have seen myself hidden from your thoughts,

Have seen the heart-o-eye crying,

If you are not there then there is nothing, I swear to you,

I have forgotten you for a while.


  • Quote No : 02

We'll love everything about you

Will take care of everything you say

Just say once that you are only mine,

We will wait for you all our life.


  • Quote No : 03

If you love, then learn Loyalty too,

This is not a desperate love for a few days.


  • Quote No : 04

Even if kept in Kitab-e-Dil, the freshness did not go away.

The beauty of your thoughts is like a rose.


  • Quote No : 05

It is your duty that you forget love,
We remember the one who called me with a smile,
What should a person who is immersed in love have to do with Sahil?
Who remembers the shore after going in this spring?

Comments

Huzzi said…
What A Poetry ✨ I Love It 💫✨
Cutie said…
Love it 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Self-Control: The Key to Achieving Your Goals

"Is Web Development Has A Valuable Career in Pakistan" OR " Which Type Of Jobs You Get In Pakistan":

"Lost in the Jungle: A Tale of Adventure, Fear, and Reunion"